My #3
Authorization and certificate of authorization applications

What is it about?

Before undertaking any work which may have an impact on the environment, it is mandatory to obtain a proper authorization.

To do so, you must fill out a form and submit it to a specific municipality or ministry, but that is only the beginning!

You must describe the proposed project, as well as the measures taken to minimize its impact on the environment, and then, submit drawings and specifications, conduct an ecological study, and provide much more.

What for?

Certain projects must comply with Article 22 of the Environment Quality Act or Article 128 of Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife.

For example, projects on shores or into bodies of water require approval of an authorization application by the Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs (MFFP), since they will take place in and affect fish habitat.

Here is what I offer

A turnkey service!

Whether you are a private individual or the representative of a company, a trust or a municipality, I assist you from the moment you explain your situation to me until you obtain the permit, the authorization or the certificate of authorization.

If needed, I can also supervise your projects, and finally write the implementation report.

No problem

If these steps are daunting, entrust them to me, and I will carry them out smoothly! Processing paperwork is my element.

Authorization and certificate of authorization applications
Photo of a plan and of a filled form to submit an authorization request issued by the Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs (MFFP).
Consulting services in environment and forest engineering | Dominic Roy